Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour
300 grams boneless chicken cut into 1 inch pieces
2 teaspoons chilly powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon all spice powder or garam masala
2 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
½ teaspoon tumeric powder
2 tablespoons curd or yogurt
1 teaspoon vinegar
2 tablespoons butter
1. Wash the chicken and leave aside.
2. Mix the curds, chilly powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and tumeric powder together.
3. Marinate the boneless chicken with this mixture and leave aside for 20 minutes.
4. Transfer to a buttered baking dish and dot all over with the butter.
5. Bake in a moderate oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
Serve as a starter or as a side dish.